*Custom USA Handcrafted Knife*
This build is inspired by the literal translation of the Hmong words “Tsov-Tom”: tiger-bite. The story goes…tiger-bite is often used as a name in the form of a curse word in the hills and mountains of SE ASIA because when you call someone a tiger-bite, you curse for them to get bitten by a tiger. Be careful of what you speak of in the wild…
Like the bite force of a tiger, at more than 1000 PSI, the TigerBite is crafted with heft and a razor edge making this knife is a super rugged mid-size chopper. We spent lots of hours and love on this tiger. See specs below.
- Steel: 5160 Spring Steel
- Cutting Edge Length: 9 5/8" - from front of the guard to the tip
- Overall Length: 15 1/8"
- Thickness: 1/4" stock, max blade height at the widest part is 1 7/8"
- Grind: Flat with texture, edge finished to 4000 grit on japanese water stone
- Handle Materials: Textured natural micarta with an orange G10 liner
- Finish: Jurassic Grind
- HRC: 58-59 double normalized and double tempered
- Sheath: Kydex
* In collaboration with CPEKNIVES
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Note: Due to the nature of all "handmade" variables and processes, our handcrafted knives may have small cosmetic imperfections.