Knife/Tool Warranty & Return
Changes to Warranty: Effective 2022
As of Jan 01, 2022, our warranty has changed to a 1 Year Limited Warranty against product failure caused by manufacturing, material, and design defects from the date of purchase.
This is a general warranty that covers all VIIKINGS knives. If any additional warranties or exclusions exist, it is listed on the specific knife page.
VIIKINGS Fixed Blade Knives are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser.
VIIKINGS Fixed Blade Handle Scales, bolts, screws, and related accessories are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser..
VIIKINGS Fixed Blade Sheaths and related accessories are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase to the original purchaser.. Please note that Kydex can melt or soften in high heat. Do not leave in direct sunlight or extreme heat.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Any damage caused by misusing, abusing, throwing, prying, alterations, improper handling, neglect, accident, modification, and improper sharpening.
- Normal wear and tear from usage.
- Loss or theft.
- Oxidation of the steel (rust).
- Natural irregularities in our acid, tumble, or stone wash finished knives.
- Factory Seconds or refurbished Blades.
- The use of batoning to split “big diameter” wood. In this case, "big diameter" refers to diameters bigger than 3 inches.
- The use of chopping “big animal bones." In this case, "Big animal bones" refers to bones from animals such as cows, pigs, and animals similar in size or bigger. Although our knives are tested on bones and are very capable for various sizes, chopping big bones is not under warranty due to the many variations in bone density.
This warranty is void if the knife and related accessories is misused and or abused. VIIKINGS fixed blade knives should only be use to fulfill normal "knife-like" functions. VIIKINGS reserves the right to make the final decision as to what is considered "fair use" or "abuse". Products will be repaired when possible or replaced based on the specific needs of each case. A proof of purchase is necessary for all warranty claim.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any warranty claims.
ALL RETURN & EXCHANGE
If you are unsatisfied with your knife purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the date the product was received. Returns and exchanges outside of the 7-day period will not be accepted.
Unused knives are eligible for exchange of equal or lesser value or a full refund (less shipping). All returning knives and related accessories must be clean and free from dirt, stain, odors, debris, etc. or they may be rejected or charged a 20% restocking fee.
VIIKINGS is not responsible for the return shipping costs, damaged, or lost items during the return transit. The customer is also responsible for any shipping cost for a warranty claim.
Please contact us at email@example.com for RMA and return directions.
Handmade Disclaimer: Please note that our handmade knives are crafted by master bladesmiths one blade at a time. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one knife to the other. Such variations and imperfections are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products.
Change Without Notice:
VIIKINGS reserves the right to change and/or modify warranty or return policies without notice to its customers or the public based on internal policies and government regulations.