*Custom USA Handcrafted Knife*
MHK-REDHAWK (Modern Hmong Knife - RedHawk)
Unlike other stainless steels, AEB-L has a unique combination of toughness, good edge retention, and ease of sharpening. Red Hawk is a slicer! It will slice and dice for days!
This knife has a more Japanese Tanto design/shape.
We made a few. Once it is gone, we're not sure when it will be back.
- Steel: AEB-L
- Cutting Edge Length: 5" (approx.)
- Overall Length: 10" (approx.)
- Thickness: .15" (stock)
- Grind: Full flat with convex edge
- Handle Materials: Red Micarta with black liners (textured)
- Finish: Satin
- HRC: 60
- Sheath: Kydex
* In collaboration with CPEKNIVES
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Note: Due to the nature of all "handmade" variables and processes, our handcrafted knives may have small cosmetic imperfections.